What are the hours for the OIT Help Desk and how can I get assistance?
You can reach the OIT Help Desk via the following options:
- ServiceNow Self-Service Portal: servicenow.nd.edu (the knowledgebase is available 24/7!)
- Telephone: 574-631-8111
- Walk-in: 115 DeBartolo Hall
- Chat: servicenow.nd.edu
- Email: email@example.com
For time-sensitive assistance, you'll generally receive the fastest response via Telephone, Walk-in or Chat.
Following the direction of University leadership, most OIT staff will continue to work remotely, including the OIT Help Desk. In-person campus visits with any OIT employee should be expected to be by appointment only.
Academic Support Hours for Spring 2020 (beginning 2/3/21)
During the Academic Year, when classes are in session.
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Walk-in assistance only on Wednesdays 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. when we are closed for Staff Meetings.
Contacts outside standard business hours will generally be handled by our student employees.
To facilitate social distancing, walk-in assistance will be available by appointment only.
We remain open on Labor Day holidays, when classes are in session, while most campus offices are closed. We are closed for other university holidays.
Options When the Help Desk Is Closed
When the Help Desk is closed, you can still contact us by the following methods, and we will respond to you when we reopen:
- Search the knowledge base, chat with a virtual agent or log an incident or request at servicenow.nd.edu
- Leave a message by calling (574) 631-8111
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org